In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation, we inform you about the following aspects:
– The responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Controller: GERONA TEXTIL, S.A.
Address: Passatge de la fàbrica Coma Cros 11, 17190 Salt (Girona)
– The personal data of our customers are treated for the following main purposes:
• To provide textile products and/or other derivatives upon a mutual agreement, invoicing and collection thereof.
• To send non-advertising communications.
– The personal data of our suppliers are treated for the following main purposes:
• Acquire the products or services they offer, the invoicing and payment thereof, as well as all the procedures that are derived.
– Personal data will be kept for these purposes while the commercial relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations, and for merely advisory purposes as long as it does not show its opposition, deletion or limitation.
– The processing of your data for sending of commercial communications about activities and services not contracted will require your express consent, being able to revoke it at any time.
– Your data will be communicated to the competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen in the law and for the purposes defined therein.
– You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal information. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion. You can also request the limitation of the processing of your data or your portability, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data, or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for this specific purpose, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. All the aforementioned rights may be exercised through the means of contact contained in the identification data of the person responsible for the treatment.
– Facing any violation of your rights, you can file a claim in front of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about your rights by contacting these agencies.
– If you provide us data from third parties, you assume the responsibility to inform them of everything provided in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations.